- Allterum Therapeutics LLC is developing 4A10, an anti-IL-7Rmonoclonal antibody for treating acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), the most common childhood cancer.
The antibody was developed at the National Cancer Institutes (NCI) and…
- Animatus Biosciences is a biotechnology company focusing on innovative regenerative medicine therapeutic technologies. Animatus applies their expertise in cardiac developmental biology to develop technology that can control networks of genes to reg…
- Apsara Therapeutics develops antibody therapies for the treatment of neuromyelitis optica.
- Aptamers are a class of molecules that combine advantages of small molecule drugs and biologics. Specially modified aptamers have the potential to leverage recent advances in oligonucleotide technology to radically transform treatment of many disease…
- TRAPOS THERAPEUTICS is developing targeted immunomodulatory therapeutics for management of diseases originating from overactive immune responses.
- Autoimmunity BioSolutions is a pre-clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing targeted immunomodulatory therapies for treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancers.
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals develops therapeutic vaccines and immunotherapeutic approachesÂ to treatÂ cancer and chronic infectious diseases.
- Calici Therapeutics is a biotech company building a noble drug discovery platform and is specialized in anti-viral medicine using AI and synthetic biology.
- Cord Blood Plus produces unprecedented numbers of expanded human umbilical cord blood stem cells to reduce morbidity and mortality after radiation exposure to treat cancers or as a nuclear countermeasure.
- Eden Therapeutics is based in Houston, Texas.
- Cancer Focus Fund is an investment firm that is dedicated to providing financial services to its clients.
- FuluLabs has Developed a Novel Class of Proprietary Wide-Spectrum Antiviral Therapeutics, Including Treatment and and Prophylaxis of Coronaviridae and Influenzaviridae.